To subscribe to the WG mailing list, go to this page.
WG public twiki page.
- gauge boson production cross sections and distributions
- associated production of gauge bosons and jets
- AFB and extraction of sin2W
The WG will address:
- the study of the systematics, experimental and theoretical, relative to the above measurements
- the definition of measurements and tools (MC generators, theory calculations, detector simulation, special running conditions, ....) required to addressed the above systematics and carry out the programme
The WG will also discuss the issues related to the comparison and combination of the results from the various experiments and, when relevant, the combination with LEP and Tevatron results.
- ATLAS: M. Boonekamp and J. Guimaraes da Costa
- CMS: J. Berryhill and M. Gouzevitch
- LHCb: R. McNulty and T.Shears
The following subgroups have been formed:
- W/Z cross sections and distributions. Contacts: M.Bellomo and U. Klein (ATLAS), S. Tkaczyk and H. Yoo (CMS), S. Bifani and K. Mueller (LHCb)
- V+jets. Contacts: U. Blumenschein and P. Catastini (ATLAS), K. Theofilatos and A-M. Magnan (CMS)
- Vector boson pairs and TGCs. Contacts: Z. Liang and A. Oh (ATLAS), N. Chanon and M.Herndon (CMS)
- Jets. Contacts: A. Ruiz Martinez and M. Stockton (ATLAS), N. Saoulidou and S. Lee (CMS)
- Theoretical cross sections and systematics. Contacts: D. Wackeroth and A. Vicini