Information for physicists planning a visit to the LPCC
- Application form: please indicate explicitly the reason for your visit (workshop participation, collaboration, etc)
- Registration procedures to access CERN: if you don't hold a valid CERN access card, make sure our administrative support is notified, and they will prepare the registration prior to your visit
- Laptop registration: to have access to CERN's wireless network, access the following url: http://network.cern.ch/sc/fcgi/sc.fcgi?Action=VisitorRegistration and provide Elena Gianolio (PH department, AGS group) as contact person. We suggest you do this few days before arriving, to ensure you are connected right away upon arrival.
- The CERN Hostel accepts reservations starting from six months before your arrival date. Other suggested accommodations nearby CERN are available
- For computing issues, contact Elena Gianolio
- For administrative issues, contact Michelle Connor